Pages

July 20, 2011

Sephora service and employee Alyssa Magee: A RoseBark Review

To:  Sephora Client Services customerservice@sephora.com From: rose   Sent: Jul 17, 2011 3:41:09 PM  
Subject: compliment/complaint

Greetings!
I'd like to take a moment and tell you about a -beyond- stellar experience I had at your store in JCP in Salem Center, Salem, Oregon.

What made it great?   Two words: Alyssa Magee.  She was phenomenal.

I arrived to Sephora nervous; I'd not worn makeup in over a decade. She greeted me with cheerful warmth and I instantly relaxed. I needed assistance with makeup for an underwater photo shoot and was a fish out of water. She looked at prior uw photographs on my laptop, asked pertinent questions, and gave me solid advice on both product and method of application. THANK GOD I was gifted with her expertise! She patiently coached me through application, reapplication, and re-re-re-reapplication of the pink cheek blush (?).

I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized the sample container of makeup remover she gave me was nearly full.

I just finished a three day photo shoot. The pictures are stellar. The makeup worked nearly perfectly, the photographer is thrilled, and Alyssa is my hero.


Thanks, Sephora and JCP, for gifting me with a bit of Alyssa's sweetness and expertise!
Cheers and blessings,
Miss Rose

---------------
Sephora Client Services customerservice@sephora.comSun, Jul 17, 2011 at 3:48 PM
store compliment/ 1845 / SiJCP Salem Ctr in Salem, OR (#8748-242167424-4558)

Dear Miss Rose,

Thank you for contacting Sephora.com.

We appreciate the positive feedback you have provided us regarding your experience with Alyssa Magee at our Salem Center Sephora store in Salem, OR. As we strive to provide our clients the best service, your feedback is always welcome. We have forwarded your email to the appropriate contact within the Sephora stores organization.

If we can assist you further, please contact us again by replying to this email or via phone at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).

Sincerely,

Kirsten
Sephora.com Client Services




---
Alyssa later emailed me:

Jcpenney's did give me a district employee of the month award and had your note published in the news letter. Along with a gift certificate, pin and a card as stores do.
The short time it took to spread a little kindness has already created waves. Keep walking around barefoot and smiling with the world, I'm sure we'll see eachother around soon.

---
Customer feedback:  A success. Thanks, Alyssa!










No comments:

Post a Comment