Pages

October 17, 2009

Praise GOD!!! $2,000 gift from the Pharmaceutical Company

Thank God, praise God, relief, burden lifted.

I prayed and trusted God would take care of my medication issue when I returned home from Ecuador, and this He did.

I am immensely grateful to Glaxo Smith-Kline.
Why am I thankful for a pharmaceutical company?

I have no health insurance. I have been in the US for almost three weeks, and my very expensive medication was quickly depleting. In Ecuador it costs $90.

I applied and was approved to receive free medication through Glaxo Smith-Kline.

There are tears in my eyes -
This will save me over $1,800 this year.

A CouchSurfer, Matthew from Portland, encouraged me to apply.
Thank God once again for Couchsurfing.


If you need assistance with GSK medication, I encourage you to contact them at
http://www.bridgestoaccess.com/about/program_description.html

Many blessings,
Miss Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment