Pages

November 20, 2010

Bizarre web search...

I stalk you.  Just an FYI.  :)

Seriously, I review statistics of those who utilize my blog.  It's helpful for me to see what entries are interesting to you, and what is interesting to the general public who finds me through web searches.  I look at the first page people land on my blog, what pages they look at most, and what they enter into Google's search before finding me.  It can also be amusing.


One such example:
magnify visitor11.16.21:54:24www.google.comhot mom needs sex Ridgecrest ca2010/01/hot-water-springs-natural-escape.html



Hmmmm.  Well, I suppose the hot spring would be a lovely, natural setting to have sex.  And there was a creepy old man watching Danyelle and I from the camper in the parking lot.  Hot mom, knock loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment