Pages

January 26, 2012

Why I'm using facebook instead of blogging

It's simple:  Blogging intimidates me, facebook is quick, and you interact with me constantly there.

Sitting down to write a blog means I need to write several full paragraphs with a well-developed idea, and post a photo or two to accompany it.

I prioritize living my life over documenting my life.  I simply do not have the time or energy to write like I wish.

Instead, I am grateful to use facebook.  Snippets of quick observations or musings only take a second to post, and I don't need to mess with the login and creation of a new blog post.  I decided to blog my fb posts and edit them with additional comments as a sort of journal.  I hope you enjoy the tidbits.

Thanks for understanding, and by all means "friend" me on fb using my email address.
I LOVE to hear your comments and encouragement.

Love -
r

No comments:

Post a Comment