Pages

September 10, 2009

I just finished horseback riding in the countryside with three of our guests. You've got to see our chaps. HOTTIES! Hopefully I will post a photo soon... Next I will create a list of horsie terms in English for Patricio, the horse handler.

Last night I played RISK for the first time. I was thinking about Derek Conn the entire time... How many church camping trips were consumed by RISK? ;) I lost both games. I consumed premium rum, a grilled cheese and salmon sandwich, and layed my head on the table frequently. I was up until 4. And I slept through my early morning English class with the kitchen staff. Ooops. Don't worry... We caught up later!

To lunch -

1 comment:

  1. Ecuador is one of the most beautiful countries in South America. The weather, the colonial cities and the people are just fantastic. Nothing compares to the landscapes of the Highlands, the lush of the Amazon Jungle Forest, the exotic Beaches of the Coast and the mystery of the Galapagos Islands.

    ReplyDelete