Pages

October 2, 2011

Week 3 thoughts from Ecuador, 2011

Oct 2
Content. Jungle treck yesterday and today. Fruit cannot be more fresh when harvested on spot with machete. Awesome to be with my friends again.


---
Oct 1
Raw sugar cane literally yanked from the ground and handed to me. Mmmmmmm.
With Eli and 50 middle school girls hiking through the jungle.


---
Sept 30
I continue my daily ritual in Manta: Yesterday I stood in the ocean as the sun set, held out my two fists, and extended my fingers one at a time as I thanked God for something that overwhelmingly blesses me.
Tears welled up in my eyes as I humbly thanked God for you, for the knowledge that I have so many wonderful friends back home who truly believe in me.
Thank you.
Love -

---
Sept 29
Supercontenta with mis friends por la costa - comida rica, pero no hay sun! (Spanglish)
-
Morocho!

No comments:

Post a Comment