Pages

February 3, 2011

The Vegan Diet: Day 9

I am never hungry.  I eat all I want to.  And I am enjoying my food.  Read why I am dieting.
--
 Is anyone aware of the severity of the loss of nutritive properties when a coconut is used fresh in contrast to canned?  (Either its meat, milk, or water)
--
Sigh.  I gave away my last vine-ripened tomato today.  (I'm also proud of myself for ridding my kitchen of night shade vegetables!)


Food of the day: A salad full of all types of raw vegetables, flavored with basil, pepper jack cheese, and orange.  I don't know that I really enjoy this combination.  It was a bit too odd to gauge.

Off diet:  I had perhaps 1 oz. pepper jack cheese on my salad.  Yum.  I also poured 1/2 cup tomato bisque on my rice and spinach for lunch.  I'll continue to use this soup until it is gone, because I don't want to waste it.


Cravings:  YES.  Chocolate, and ice cream.  Sigh.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!  I am so grateful!  Keep the ideas coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment